Friday, May 2, 2008

Gloty Glory United!!!

I started to watch football from college days, before that football was intresting only during its wold cup, else cricket was occupying my Life. Since i started to follow EPL (English Premiership League) My first team to be followed was ManU as i was only knowing about the Beckham , who was part od then ManU. So i started to follow ManU & it has never let me down on my expectations.
But i beacome hardcore fan of club when i met with some Football crazy people in office who were supporting Chelsea & Liverpool!Now i started to follow ManU enthusiastically & rivalry freinds gave lot of joy during the season of EPL 2007-08.

This Year ManU or Red Devills entered the Final of prestigious 'Champions League' & will also hold EPL Title So this year once again proved the glory year for Devills.

No comments: